Be careful! This dressing could become a staple in your refrigerator. It is a bright and creamy mixture with just a bit of heat that plays well with beans, rice, vegetable, meats, fish, and sandwiches. What’s left? You see, it’s very useful!
It can also be put together in the blink of an eye.
Spicy Greek Yogurt Dressing Ingredients
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, washed, stemmed and seeded
- 3 tablespoons finely minced cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
Spicy Greek Yogurt Dressing Steps
- Mix all the ingredients, salting to suite your palette. Allow the dressing to rest for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
This dressing will keep nicely for about 5 days in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. If the above recipe is more than you will use in that time period, then cut it in half or quarter it, but do make it! The results are sublime.