Of course, there are never too many ways to try strawberries and very few ways to mess them up in any real way. The Half Pint Hacks (Fresh Bites Daily’s youngest generation) combines strawberry with cream in a can’t miss combination of flavors. Freeze it and enjoy it in the shade on one of these summertime scorchers.
The boys describe the project and recipe details are below.
Strawberries and Cream Popsicles Ingredients
Makes 8 popsicles
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (to taste) or other sweetener
Strawberries and Cream Popsicles Steps
- Set aside one cup of strawberries
- Blend one cup of strawberries in the blender, adding a bit of water to help them blend into a smoothie-like texture.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into 8 popsicle molds, halfway.
- Place the molds in the freezer.
- Slice the remaining strawberries.
- Combine the Greek yogurt, sliced strawberries, and sweetener. Stir together.
- Taste mixture. Adjust sweetener.
- Remove the molds from the freezer and spoon the creamy mixture in the molds to fill them up.